General Meeting 2022
On 31 August, the 2022 Annual General Meeting of Aareal Bank AG took place in Wiesbaden.
Click here to access the recording of our General Meeting (recording ends after the speech of the Chairman of the Management Board).
The recording is available in German language only.
Recording - General Meeting of Aareal Bank AG
Please note that audio and visual recording of the streamed Annual General Meeting is not permitted.
General information on the Annual General Meeting
- Speech of the CEO
- Articles of association Aareal Bank AG
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting
- Agenda items (short form)
- Information on shareholder rights pursuant to sections 122 (2), 126 (1), 131 (1)of the AktG in conjunction with section 1 (2) sentence 1 no. 3 and no. 4, sentences 2 and 3 of the C19-AuswBekG
- Information in accordance with section 125 of the German Public Limited Companies Act (Aktiengesetz – AktG) in conjunction with Article 4 and Table 3 of Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) 2018/1212 (hereinafter referred to as “CIR”)
- Information on data protection for the purposes of the virtual Annual General Meeting
- Additional information to agenda items
- Letter to shareholders
Voting procedure / Participation in the Annual General Meeting via online connection and voting
Agenda item no. 1 (Presentation of the confirmed Annual Financial Statements and the approved consolidated financial statements for the 2021 financial year)
Agenda item no. 2 (Passing of a resolution on the appropriation of net retained profit for the 2021 financial year)
Agenda item no. 8 (Passing of a resolution on the election of the members of the Supervisory Board)
CVs of the supervsory board candidates to be elected in the AGM
Agenda item no. 9 (Passing of a resolution on the cancellation of the existing Authorised Capital and creation of new Authorised Capital, and on the amendment of Article 5 (4) of the Company’s Memorandum and Articles of Association)
Agenda item no. 11 (Passing of a resolution on the approval of the conclusion of a new control and profit transfer agreement)
- Results of the votings 2022 (in German)