How we can help you
Property Investment Consulting is a specialist team at Aareal Bank AG. For over 20 years, we have provided our clients with loyal support when making strategic sales decisions, taking responsibility for the entire marketing process for properties in various asset classes.
Why do we need to talk? Because our consultancy approach is geared towards finding personal, holistic solutions. We focus on your individual situation and performance requirements and provide you with process reliability thanks to our many decades of experience.
You can benefit from our expertise in organising and implementing structured sales processes. We focus on the key details of your project and invest the time required to undertake thorough, diligent preparations. This saves time, money and resources for everyone involved. This may seem a bit elaborate to some, but we are convinced that this is the only way to achieve the best results.
We want to understand your property in order to develop targeted ideas, thereby achieving the best possible marketing success.
Achieving our common goal is the measure of our success.
- Handling of the entire transaction process
- Preparation of marketing material
- Provision of data room
- Personal contact to and support of investors
- Guided property inspections
- Structuring of the bidding process
- Support of purchase agreement negotiations
- Expertise in various asset classes, including office, retail, and residential properties, as well as special-use properties
- Consistent quality standards across Germany, irrespective of the location of the transaction object
- Focus on prime cities (B- and C-class locations) as well as second and third class cities, core to value-add properties
- In-depth analyses of portfolio and potential, as well as strategic development
- 360-degree approach (focus not only on property, but global approach including market and site analysis, as well as consideration of various stakeholders)
- In-depth analysis of the property (e.g. under legal, technical, economic or tax aspects) to avoid information asymmetries with an impact on value
- Validation, obtaining information from authorities, tenant analyses
- Transparent and traceable documentation
- Micro- and macro-market analysis in view of demographic, infrastructure-related, economic and property-specific criteria
- Site analysis to record and map all relevant location-specific factors, e.g. infrastructure, development, competition, cap on residential rent increases, or environmental factors
- Property or portfolio analysis
- Compliance with corporate strategy
- SWOT analysis
- Scenario and potential analysis
- Development of courses of action (e.g. disinvestment, investment, optimisation measures)
- Analysis of financing structure to identify optimisation potential
Developing long-term, stable client relationships on a partnership basis is our top priority. We therefore attach great importance to agreeing realistic valuations and objectives and communicating on equal terms from the outset.
We see ourselves as the sole representative of our client's interests and adopt a position comparable to that of an owner with regard to the market. As a result, you can expect transparent, responsible and rapid action from us at all times, as well as discretion, integrity and reliability.
Our personal contact persons will be on hand to advise you.