Work-life balance – we support you!
We do more than a mere lip service to work-life balance. The following possibilities are our support for you in reconciling both family and job. Family-friendliness is high on our agenda.
- Flexible working hours: you work on flexitime without fixed core working hours. The flexitime runs from 6 AM to 8 PM. On occasion, work requirements may modulate this general rule.
- Monthly, annual and long-term working hour accounts enable you to utilise credit balances as flexibly as possible and smooth out work peaks.
- Parent-child room: We offer all our employees at the Wiesbaden location a parent-child room at times when there are difficulties with childcare.
- Childcare and creche places: We offer support to our employees at the Wiesbaden location in looking for childcare and creche places.
- Nursing care support: If there is a need in your family for nursing care, we offer you and your next of kin consulting and support through an external partner. We also offer you competence training for reconciling the job and nursing care.
- Vacation and childcare: At the Wiesbaden location, we support your vacation care by participating in the cooperation programme of the municipality of Wiesbaden. Given our corporate membership of Biberbau in Wiesbaden (a project for child and youth work) you can use their services.
- Part-time and teleworking: Many of our workplaces are suitable for part-time working. There is also a possibility of teleworking, in which you can partially work from home.