Specialist* Hotel financing
As one of the leading international hotel property specialist banks, we are looking to expand our hotel team.
Darauf können Sie sich freuen:
What you can look forward to:
- Whether analysing properties, markets, cashflows or creditworthiness, you will be putting different kinds of hotel financings under the microscope,
- thus carefully identifying and acquiring them for our portfolio.
- You will also structure new resp. re-structure existing hotel loans and bring the negotiations to a successful conclusion.
- You will draw up loan applications, handle the coordination process with other departments/subsidiaries and vote on the loan applications for hotel financings of other Sales units.
- And it goes without saying that you will continuously monitor the existing hotel portfolio and optimise it, if necessary.
Darauf können wir uns freuen:
What we can look forward to:
- University degree in business studies, subject area: hotel industry
- Several years of experience at the job and as project manager (4+) in the area of hotel investments or hotel development/feasibility
- Experience in drawing up and analysing hotel cashflow projections and appraisals
- Established network with investors, operators, valuers, consultants and other players in the hotel investment sector
- Willingness to travel internationally, business fluent in English
- A self-confident team player with excellent communication and negotiation skills, and distinct customer focus as well as conflict resolution skills.
- Know-how in preparing feasibility studies and structuring hotel loans
- Additional language skills
- Insights into the operative hotel Business
- Work experience abroad
We are looking forward to your application!
Do you want to know us better? Please visit us here: www.arbeiten-in-wiesbaden.de.
* Aareal Bank is an equal opportunity employer – only your qualification counts
Online bewerben Anzeige drucken
Welcome to the world of Aareal-Bank!
Aareal Bank Group is one of the leading international specialist property banks. We see ourselves as a top employer. Our staff comprises employees from 30 nations and we are represented across three continents: in Europe, North America and Asia.
We offer people with very differing experience and knowledge diverse opportunities to get involved at our Bank with their network, their ideas, experiences and personalities. Get to know us as an innovative, agile and dynamic bank.