|01 Jan - 31 Mar 2018||01 Jan - 31 Mar 2017|
|Operating profit (€ mn)||67||71|
|Consolidated net income (€ mn)||44||47|
|Consolidated net income allocated to ordinary shareholders (€ mn) 1)||39||38|
|Cost/income ratio (%) 2)||49.5||43.1|
|Earnings per ordinary share (€) 1)||0.65||0.63|
|RoE before taxes (%) 1) 3)||9.7||9.6|
|RoE after taxes (%) 1) 3)||6.3||6.1|
|31 Mar 2018||31 Dec 2017|
|Statement of financial position|
|Property finance (€ mn) 4)||24,641||25,088|
|Equity (€ mn)||2,932||2,924|
|Total assets (€ mn)||41,307||41,908|
|Regulatory indicators 5)|
|Risk-weighted assets (€ mn)||11,464||11,785|
|Common Equity Tier 1 ratio (CET1 ratio) (%)||19.2||19.6|
|Tier 1 ratio (T1 ratio) (%)||21.8||22.1|
|Total capital ratio (TC ratio) (%)||29.8||30.0|
|Common Equity Tier 1 ratio (CET1 ratio)|
– Basel IV (estimated) (%) 6)
|Issuer Default Rating |
|Bank Deposit Rating|
|oekom||prime (C)||prime (C)|
1) The allocation of earnings is based on the assumption that net interest payable on the AT1 bond is recognised on an accrual basis.
2) Structured Property Financing segment only
3) On an annualised basis
4) Excluding € 0.7 billion in private client business (31 December 2017: € 0.8 billion) and € 0.5 billion in local authority lending business by former Westdeutsche ImmobilienBank AG (former WestImmo) (31 December 2017: € 0.5 billion)
5) The calculation of regulatory indicators takes into account the proposal of the Manangement Board and the Supervisory Board for the appropriation of profits for the financial year 2017. The appropriation of profits is subject to approval by the Annual General Meeting.
6) Underlying RWA estimate, given a 72.5% output floor based on the final Basel Committee framework dated 7 December 2017, subject to the outstanding EU implementation as well as the implementation of additional regulatory requirements (EBA requirements, TRIM, etc.).
7) Please refer to our website for more details.